Saturday 30th Dec - Monday 1st Jan
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE GROUP PTY LTD
Collection of Information
In order to use the Website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. We may collect and store personal information from you in the course of your use of the Website if you input any personal information into the Website such as your name, email address, date of birth and gender, as well as various transaction related information, such as billing address and credit card number, or other payment information ("Personal Information").
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any Personal Information and any other information collected by The Hills Are Alive Group Pty Ltd is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our Website or through your use of the Services.
Use of Personal Information
Any Personal Information collected from The Hills Are Alive Group Pty Ltd customers and users of the Website and the Services is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service and to help customise your experience in visiting the Website. Any of the Personal Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Website and Services - we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic newsletters and emails.
Some provision of Personal Information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of Personal Information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Website.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) in an attempt to stop your information being intercepted or read by unauthorised persons. When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required and pursuant to the Security Policy set out herein. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of user information at any time. We accept no liability for breach of security or any unintended disclosure, loss or misuse of any information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any information or data.
You acknowledge and agree that you provide your Personal Information at your own risk.
Please ensure your anti-virus software, firewalls and other protection programs are kept up-to-date as we accept no liability for damage caused to your computer equipment arising from computer viruses, worms, spyware programs or otherwise.
If you have any questions about security on our Website or our Services, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can click on the 'update your preferences' link at the bottom of any of the newsletters you have received to review and update your personal details.
Communications and opting out
The Hills Are Alive Group Pty Ltd uses Personal Information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this Personal Information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If we ask for your Personal Information for a secondary reason, like notifying you of services and special offers we think you may enjoy, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to decline or opt-out.
If you have selected YES to receive email notifications, the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can click on the 'unsubscribe from this list' link at the bottom of any of the newsletters you have received to review and update your personal details.
Where information is shared with third parties, they are obligated to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided. The Hills Are Alive Group Pty Ltd does not share any Personal Information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We will only disclose Personal Information to an unrelated third party with your consent. However we may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Wesbite in order to create statistical information regarding the Website and its use, which we may then share with third parties or make publicly available. However, none of this information would include any email address or other contact information, or anything that could be used to identify you individually, either online or in real life.
- If required by law: We will disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your Personal Information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Platform.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your Personal Information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of us, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Third Party services
Access and correction of your Personal Information
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted via our Website, you may do so by contacting us via the email address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
You have the right to access the information which we hold about you. You can also ask for corrections to be made.